Why is imagery important for your website?
Let’s face it. Looks count no only in our normal lives, but in the digital space. We’re visual creatures and what we see impacts how we feel about that brand. Since first impressions are so important, we’ve listed six sources of high quality stock images.
1. Unsplash – For those that love the dreamy film look, look no further. High quality and hi-solution photos. FREE to you.
2. Veer – Pay as you go model. Rights managed and royalty free photography, phones, illustration and motion. Starts at $2 per photo.
3. Istockphoto.com – One of the larger suppositories of images. Check out their signature series. Starts at $1 – $50.
4. Getty Images – When money is no object and quality is essential.
5. PicJumbo – FREE photos delivered every single day.